cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Query wrt rows returned from a database???
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 15:45:10 GMT
Hi Sam,

HTML code doesn't care about "carriage returns"
You should retrive your content in a String, split it with the '\n'
character, iterate through the array, adding <br/> to the content
between each element of the array.

Sam wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am still waiting to get a reply back for my query. Would be great if someone answers
this.
> Thanks !!!
>

> On Mon, 17 May 2004 Sam wrote :
>
>>Hi List...
>>
>>I can retreive rows from a MySQL database with no problems, only that the rows returned
have no newline character, ie the SQL transformer ignores or escapes (I am not sure) the newline
characters and I get rows fetched from the database as one single line.

>>Now how do I keep the newline character after every row that is been fetched through
SQL transformer so that I can display it on the browser in a nice table format ???