cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Exclude String from RegexpHostMatcher
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 13:11:27 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Did you switch the map:match to use regexp instead of wildcard?

No. But to "regexphost" instead. I added the following line to the
<map:matchers/> section:

<map:matcher logger="sitemap.matcher.host" name="regexphost"
src="org.apache.cocoon.matching.RegexpHostMatcher"/>

> <map:matchers default="wildcard">
>  <map:matcher name="wildcard"
> factory="org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardURIMatcher"/>
>  <map:matcher name="regexp"
> factory="org.apache.cocoon.matching.RegexpURIMatcher"/>
> </map:matchers>

Do I have to change the "src" attribute to "factory"? I can't see this
anywhere in Cocoon's sitemap.

> so <map:match type="regexp" > should work.

      <map:match type="regexphost" > indeed works (for other expressions)

> I've never actually used this but this is how i would expect it to work.
> If it still fails then you should test your regexp first outside of
> cocoon in a POJO

What is a "POJO"? Any url for me where i can do this test?

Thanks for your help.

--
volkm@r