cocoon-users mailing list archives

From u15603 <u15...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Re: How to implement a back button
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 07:35:31 GMT
Hello,

I have found another solution for problems in the documentation of
cocoon (but i have not tried it out ;-))

You can also reach previous continuations by using the getParent()
function in the template:

   <form action="$continuation.getParent().id" >

I hope it helps!

Dirk Gronert

> Hello,
>
> I've in an application something like a cycle of an order which is divided into 3 forms.
Now I have to implement a back button which shows the previous page with his state.