cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Philipp Burkert" <phil...@burkert.de>
Subject RE: String replacement within the sitemap?
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 14:07:51 GMT
Hej,

> Sorry, but I don't see what you are aiming for. He wrote it
> works already.

yes and no. I have not found a way to solve my problem, but I have not found
a possibility to work directly on the results of the URI matcher. This means
that I have to transform the request URI to something similar to the result
of the matcher. Let me give an example for a  <map:match
pattern="kongresse/*/">. Now I have to write

{request:substring-before(translate(substring-after(requestURI,'/kongresse/'

instead of the possibility to write something like

{jxpath:substring-before({1},'_',' '}

I am not saying we (or someone else *g*) have to change anything - nor do I
state the opposite. Just trying to clarify the current syntax.

Best Regards.

PHILIPP BURKERT
mailings@burkert.de