cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject RE: [woody/cforms] submit a form to a new window
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 19:06:37 GMT
You condused me :)

I have the same problem... calling the forms action in the new window wont
stop the original window from being unaware the form has been called will
it?

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Sent: May 12, 2004 9:39 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [woody/cforms] submit a form to a new window

Found it myself:
Instead of hacking the document link with Javascript, that submits the
form, etc., I set the correct link in the stylesheet: The URL is the
same as the form's @action with an additional request parameter
woody_submit_id set to the wi:action's @id. Additionally the link gets
@target of course. So for the client it's just a link while for the
server it is like a form submit. The form in the client still works, no
"submitted twice" etc. And "save link target as" also works.

Joerg