cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: JXTemplates - what's in a name?
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:31:38 GMT
hi derek,

I alse read that paper and agree that it was revealing. it also made me
rethink view generation (the bad symtpoms had of course already occurred to
me).

my current idea (pretty blurry ATM) is to create a stripped down version of
the JXT generator (remove the 'power features') and provide it with 'view
contexts'. there would be a 'facility' (kind of factory) which would return
a 'view context' for a specified view identifier. now the simple JXT
generator would have all it needs to 'fill the holes'.

<snip what="almost everything">;-)</snip>