cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: Problems with uploading files (woody)
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 09:02:13 GMT
Same problem ?

Any news ? Perhaps check on the CVS  or on the new version

Perhaps also included in the new CocoonForms

Laurent

"Mariusz Wojcik" <wojcikm@okno.pw.edu.pl>
02/05/2004 15:38
Please respond to users

        To:     <users@cocoon.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Problems with uploading files (woody)

Hi
I can't find any documentation about uploading file using woody upload
widget. I have a few problems.

1. Can I uploading binary files with woody? ( I have tried to modify woody
upload example, but I haven't managed it.)

2. How can I catch this file in flow script function and,  permanently
save it in my tomcat\webapps\myapplication - subfolder (not in default
upload-dir folder).  ( I'd like to catch files and copy them to different
myapp sub-folders).

I'm asking for help. Thanks for it.....

regards
mario