cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Release of Cocoon 2.1.5?
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 07:09:41 GMT
We will do the release as soon as we have solved the "store problem".
The old Jisp based store has some problems and we are currently
evaluating JCS and EHCache as alternatives.

I don't know when this will be solved, it might take us just some
days or some weeks. This depends on the energy put into this issue
by the community.

HTH
Carsten