cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <dlean...@canada.com>
Subject RE: JXT or XSP?
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 07:15:38 GMT

Unless you deleted it already, I'd be interested in reading your "long"
answer.

I find this discussion very interesting. If possible, it would be great to
reach some type of conclusion. That way, we could make some "best practices"
documentation out of it to help out future users.

I wonder if it's possible to reach consensus on this issue...

Thanks.