cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Help needed with Content Aggregation ???
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 07:10:41 GMT
Use a small stylesheet at the end of your current pipeline to transform
the result set rows into cinclude:include tags, and then add the
CIncludeTransformer as next pipeline step:

<http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0>
http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0 src="{uri}"/>

<map:match pattern="adh/user/search">
    <map:generate src="adh/resources/search.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="adh/styles/buildsearch.xsl">
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform type="sql">
          <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="portal"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform src="row2include.xsl"/>
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

HTH, Alfred.

What I am trying to do is build a large XML document on the fly from the
contents of all the search results as requested by the client(for ex:
abstractlist.xml , arraylist.xml, linkedlist.xml, vector.xml  in  my
case)

But I am not getting ideas how will I aggregate this XML documents into
one large XML document. Mainly how should I define a pipeline to do this
???

Regards
Sam  <http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>

views of the sender's company.