cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Harms" <jan.ha...@vivai.de>
Subject Bug in jx:macro?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 10:53:49 GMT
Hi,

I noticed a strange behaviour in the JXTemplateGenerator (cocoon 2.1.4).
If you put a whitespace and a comment after after a jx:parameter, you'll get an exception:

<!-- OK -->
<jx:macro name="mymacro">
  <jx:parameter name="foo"/>
  <jx:parameter name="bar"/>
  do something
</jx:macro>

<!-- Exception -->
<jx:macro name="mymacro">
  <jx:parameter name="foo"/> <!-- some comment on foo -->
  <jx:parameter name="bar"/>
  do something
</jx:macro>

The exception stacktrace starts with:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: <parameter> not allowed here: "domain"
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator$StartDefine.finish(JXTemplateGenerator.java:1773)

	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator$Parser.endElement(JXTemplateGenerator.java:2373)

I am not sure if the problem described in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108282469616167&w=2
is related to this. If so the issue might have been fixed already.

BTW, whats the "standard procedure" for reporting bugs? Shall I post that to the dev-list?
Make an entry in bugzilla?

Regards,

Jan Harms