cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Harms" <jan.ha...@vivai.de>
Subject AW: Anyone using cron block?
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:34:41 GMT
Hi Alex,

just started to use the cron block a week ago and it works fine up to now. I must confess
though, that my jobs are not run very frequently. Mmmh... guess I'll have to check this. I'll
come back to you...

Do you know if new instances of your cron job are created every time the timer fires it? Might
be a problem with the pool. I once had a sort of memory leak because one of my components
implemented "Poolable" but not the "Component" interface...

Regards,

Jan

Dipl. Inform. Jan Harms           VIVAI Software AG
Software Developer                     Königswall 1
                                     44137 Dortmund
+49-231-914488-50                           Germany