cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: xReporter mirror sites?
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 09:14:24 GMT
On 18 May 2004, at 09:03, Derek Hohls wrote:

> I see that the Cocoon and Lenya download site is mirrored in a number
> of countries (including mine!) - is xReporter on there too or, if not,
> where else can it be found?

Out of curiosity: are you experiencing download problems from the
xReporter site?

And yes: xReporter isn't an ASF/Apache Cocoon project, but follows the
same license and spirit. Please also take into account that the Cocoon
integration is only a small part of xReporter, the main part is the
standalone reporting server accessible across HTTP/XML. The Cocoon
integration offers you an easy method to interactively publish database
reports online, something we haven't come across a lot with similar
reporting engines (which seem to be targeting embedability rather than
web-enablement and interactivity by user-directed report
parametrization).

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org