cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christina" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject show variable widgets according to user's selection
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 21:57:18 GMT
This problem has perplexed me for a week!
I have to create a page, which basicly shows variable number of variable kinds of widgets
according to user's selection from a multifield.
for example, user may selection a "booleanfield"+"field"+"repeater", or user may select "field"+"aggregatedfield"
I think this should be done in the form's template, because we never know what is user's combination
of selections, right?
But it tuns out that I totally have no idea how to do it in template.
Would anybody give me some idea?
Thanks a lot!