cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christina" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject submit-on-change ---------double-box(woody-advanced-field-styling)------------multivalue field
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 06:56:40 GMT
intuitively, I think "submit-on-change" is invoked when  some value is changed.
In the "double box" case, that means an item is transfered between left and right column
but in fact, in double-box,
It is invoked every time you single click one item in the right column, and every time there
is an error:

 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid submit id (no such widget): multivaluefieldname.unselected

because the woody-advanced-field-styling simply add the "unselected" to the widget name, and
clearly it is not defined.

I tried to delect the <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="styling"/> for the left
column of double-box, or add an "onchange" attribute for the right colomn in woody-advanced-field-styling,
but it doesn't work.

Would anybody give me some idea how to fix this?

Many thanks!