cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Remmerie Bart <Bart.Remme...@elia.be>
Subject [CForms] "Selectable" repeater-row
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 09:16:03 GMT
I'm trying to generate an event when someone clicks a field in a
repeater-row that returns me the selected row.

USE CASE: a list of items on the left side of your screen (maybe in a
coplet), the details for the selected item on the right (eventually another
coplet)

I've found two possible ways to go (but have not reached to goal with either
one)

1. Starting by modifying the fields styling stylesheet, adding a
"submit-on-click" option, which generates an on-click attribute
=> could not figure out where to go next...

2. Using form.js v3, where you can add an onActivate event to widgets
=> Could not get any output at all: does this work for textfields ?

Anyway, if I keep on trying for a couple of days, I'm sure I could struggle
to a "workaround"-solution, but I was hoping someone else has "been there -
done that" before me.

All hints are welcome! (I'm prepared to include a "show details" button on
every row)

Regards,
Bart

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be