cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Migliore <enrico.migli...@fatti.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.5 - javaflow problem (5)
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 08:00:27 GMT
Dear Stefan,

 I need Cocoon to reload the class file at least during the development
and debug
 phase of my web application, in order to see the effect of code changes.

 After the deployment of the application, it's ok if the servlet engine
doesn't reload
 the class file at each client request.

 I'm using Jetty as a Servlet container.

 thanks for your help