cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schmid <coc...@sa-lsa.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone tried to generate the sitemap.xmap via WebGUI ?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:40:27 GMT
I just looked at the Sources of Lenya....
But i did not realy find anything that helps...
They use the sitemap to move nodes up and down.. and other stuff... but
the  thing i want to do is do generate a sitemap.xmap dynamicaly.

I did not find anything concrete, because the sources of lenya are not
well documentated... so i just tried to read the sources.. and the
result was. the files i am interested in e.q. Sitemap.java from package
org.apache.cms.cocoon.sitemap was not there.

Do you know where i can find more information about this ?

Thanks

Andreas