cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Converting linebreak to <br/>?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 18:42:54 GMT
Hello,

I'am using a flowscript to retrieve text from a form's textarea. This
text may contain some linebreaks \n. Now I want display the content with
line breaks in a html view. So I need to convert \n to <br/>. For
displaying the content of the textarea I'am using a JXTemplate. How I
can I transform linebreaks \n into the element <br/>? If i replace all
\n with <br/> in the html output I will get only &lt;br/&gt;. So I have
to include the <br/> into the SAX pipeline, but how? Is there a easy way
to do so (without building a new rome;-)?

Thank you.

Regards
Stephan