cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How can I remove line feed in my XML output
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 23:38:22 GMT
On 24.05.2004 10:21, MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a pipeline which produces XML output with Cocoon.
> I would like to remove useless line feed in the output stream in order
> to have a beautiful indented XML file. How is it possible ?

I never saw it working for Xalan correctly though there is an option
indent for xsl:output and so Cocoon transformer setup. So you will
probably need your own formatting stylesheet for it. But I would not use
it for production systems, only for developing because of time consuming
calculation of indentation.

Joerg