cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [SOLVED] String replacement within the sitemap?
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 12:20:35 GMT
On 20.05.2004 13:51, Volkm@r wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Your solution sounds very interesting, but I can't get it working.
> How do you integrate that line in your sitemap?
> I tried putting it inside <match/> and expected the following snippet to
> put 'foobar' behind the original request and generate from {1}foobar.
>
> <map:match pattern="*">
>   <map:parameter name="anyname"
>        value="{request:concat(requestURI,'foobar')}"/>
>   <map:generate src="{1}"/>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> Could you please give an example how to use your solution?

You only put the value into a parameter of the matcher - and that does
not expect it, so nothing happens.

The solution you need looks probably like

<map:match pattern="*">
   <map:generate src="{request:concat(substring-after(requestURI, '/'),
'foobar')}"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

But for the concatenation you don't need it:

<map:generate src="{1}foobar"/>

Joerg