cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: InputStream as source or generator
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 16:48:35 GMT
Two ways:

1) Use something like the StreamGenerator - maybe with a DOMStreamer if
you've got a DOM to stream into the pipeline.
2) Call JXTemplate from flow, passing it your object. Then, in
JXTemplateGenerator you can access your javabean, navigating to the XML
fragment, and JXTemplate should then stream it into the pipeline for you.

I think 2) is neatest, if you can get it to work.

Upayavira