cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [DOC] Load In Eclipse: building from within Eclipse possible?
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 20:13:28 GMT
On 18.05.2004 22:06, Olivier Lange wrote:

> Did anybody managed to compile Cocoon from within Eclipse 2.1.2?

Compiling Cocoon in Eclipse and running the Cocoon build system are two
different things. While the former is really easy, the latter is not.
The import task is the simpler problem I think. Yes, it is only
available in Ant 1.6 and this is delivered only with newest Milestone
releases of Eclipse 3.0. With JDK 1.4 you can have the endorsed libs
problem in Eclipse too, don't know if others solved them. I do
everything in regard to Cocoon development in Eclipse, but not executing
the build system. This I do only on command line.

Joerg