cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: How to implement a back button
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 10:05:36 GMT
I think cocoon.createWebContinuation() doesn't exist until cocoon-2.1.4
- I had the same problem trying to use the function in 2.1.3

John

Michel Erard wrote:

>Yes, I've also seen this today and tried out... but then I've seen that the method with
the continuation is probably not the best way, because all the state made on the second page
surely is lost. But the input on page 1 is also lost. I think the continuation is created
right after sending page 1 to the browser.

>And another question: this line of code doesn't work by me: var continuation = cocoon.createWebContinuation();
>
>It throws an CascadingRuntimeException: createWebContinuation is not a function
>
>Do you have this problem too? Has there something changed? I'm using cocoon-2.1.3
>
>Thanks
>Mike

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.