cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: using { and } in sitemap
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:19 GMT
Meyer, Christian wrote:

>>Okay. Now it looks like you're using Cocoon 2.0. This may
>>well not work
>>in 2.0. I've no idea. I'd strongly recommend upgrading to 2.1. It is
>>where all the interesting development is happening.
>>

>I wanted upgrade cocoon, but there are some problems with SAP J2EE Engine.
>But our client needs some new features a.s.a.p. and after that i have the
>time to do it.
>

>>>Could jump from a bridge... :-/
>>>

>>There's probably something a bit easier.
>>
>>Can you show us what you're doing in your sitemap? Give us
>>some snippets?
>>

>here you are:
>
><map:match pattern="test-of-xsp-action">
>                <map:act type="xsp-action"
>src="cocoon:/create-right-query-action(query=\{BLUB\} AND \{FRST_RIG1\})"/>
>                <map:generate type="serverpages"
>src="templates/error_right.xml"/>
>                <map:serialize/>
>            </map:match>
>
>            <map:match pattern="create-right-query-action(query=*)">
>                <map:generate src="templates/test-xsp-action.xml"/>
>    			    <map:transform
>src="stylesheets/copy_right_query.xsl">
>    			        <map:parameter name="right-query"
>value="{1}"/>
>    			    </map:transform>
>                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>            </map:match>
>

>In the copy_right_query.xsl i prepare the statement for a logicsheet, which
>is generating code for complex permission checks.

Here's a few options:

(1) Try square brackets in your query in the sitemap instead of {}, and
do a replacement in your stylesheet, e.g. tramslate($right-query, '[]','{}')
(2) Do the same translation in your XSP file
(3) The treeprocessor is available in 2.0, but not switched on by
default. See if you can work out how to switch to an interpretted
sitemap from compiled. This should give you the option of escaped \{
within a 2.0 sitemap.

Hope that helps.

Upayavira