cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: using { and } in sitemap
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 17:00:46 GMT
Meyer, Christian wrote:

>unfortunately not, in this case i got the following error:
>
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
>sitemap_xmap:
>Line 858, column 134:  invalid escape character
>Line 858, column 140:  invalid escape character
>Line 858, column 147:  invalid escape character
>Line 858, column 158:  invalid escape character
>Line 0, column 0:
>4 errors

Okay. Now it looks like you're using Cocoon 2.0. This may well not work
in 2.0. I've no idea. I'd strongly recommend upgrading to 2.1. It is
where all the interesting development is happening.

>Could jump from a bridge... :-/

There's probably something a bit easier.

Can you show us what you're doing in your sitemap? Give us some snippets?

Upayavira