cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Cocoon FOM objects
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 05:29:52 GMT
Hi Cocooners,
I'm a little confused. I'm trying to upload an xml file and process it
through the sitemap using Flow.
I've hacked the file upload example to suit my needs and I've got the
file being uploaded to my 'upload-dir' which I've set in web.xml.
I've got some code from an xsp I had lying around which contextualizes
the file, finds it then processes it. I want to do this processing in
Flow, not xsp.
My issue is this, I'm trying to get access to the methods returned by
the FOM_Cocoon object, namely getRequestURI(), getContextPath() etc but
I keep getting a " getContextPath is not a function" error.
I thought calling the method like this "cocoon.request.getContextPath()"
was all you needed to do. What am I missing??? Is the cocoon.request
object differen from the FOM_Cocoon object? Any help would be gratefully
appreciated.

Thanks a bunch,
Tony