cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [woody/cforms] submit a form to a new window
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 18:43:59 GMT
On 12.05.2004 21:06, JD Daniels wrote:

> You condused me :)

I feared that when writing the mail :)

> I have the same problem... calling the forms action in the new window wont
> stop the original window from being unaware the form has been called will
> it?

What does "calling the forms action in the new window" mean? Calling the
form's @action URL? The original window does not know that another
window called that URL. And if you submit the form in the original
window it gets the old state as it has still the old continuation in the
form's @action.

Better now?

Joerg