cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Prefill form with Woody and XML without binding?
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 17:24:38 GMT
On 12.05.2004 12:16, Christian Rosenberger wrote:

> Ok, will give it a try.
>
> One problem remains (maybe just as I am new to the whole
> flowscript/woody framework).
>
> How can I transfer my XML document from and to the flowscript?

You don't pass XML to and get it from flowscript. The flowscript must
call a pipeline.

> My sitemap would like this:
>
> Generator => call flowscript => user doing updates => flowscript calls
> transformer

That can not work. And I already got the feeling that something is
strange from your first mail. Maybe you can more explicitely what you
try to do - not how. From what I get: You have data in the Java backend,
you want to present this as form, let the user make changes and
postprocess the result of the user changes in what way ever. Is this
correct?

Joerg