cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Paginator Transformer
Date Sat, 08 May 2004 15:33:16 GMT
On 07.05.2004 11:34, olivier demah wrote:

> Hi,
> i use http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-paginator-transformer.html
> but the paginator is displaying at the bottom of my page and i need to
> display it just under the data i paginate ; because the bottom of my
> page dont have to be the paginator :

<snipped what="example"/>

> Now , i really dont know how i can "mix" a contain that i want to
> "paginate" with one i dont...
>
> And if i could do
> <xsl:template name="page:page"> instead of <xsl:template
> match="page:page"> that was better ; but i think the Paginator dont use
> somthing like call-templates ...

Not really. That only might make it more obvious. The xsl code you
quoted seemed to be from the Cocoon dist, isn't it? The
<xsl:apply-templates/> in the first template leads to the "wrong order".
You need to apply templates more selectively and apply the template for
page:page exactly at the place you need it - this would also be the
place where you would use call-template.

Try to look at the paginator output before it is transformed to HTML.,
this should help to write the stylesheet for the "correct order".

Joerg