cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Problems with uploading files (woody)
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 05:37:30 GMT
just to make sure: you didn't forget to enable uploads as the text in
the sample is suggesting?

<quote
from="http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/widget_upload.html">
This widget allows to upload files by using Cocoon's file upload
features. For this reason, this widget won't function properly unless
enable-uploads  is set to true in WEB-INF/web.xml.
</quote>

it is the same for woody.

-marc=