cocoon-users mailing list archives

From olivier demah <ode...@messagio.com>
Subject Re: Goovy's News
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 07:21:32 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :

> Le 4 mai 04, à 16:33, olivier demah a écrit :
>
>> Does someone own some news about Groovy integration in cocoon ?
>

> The ScriptGenerator (BSF block) can run Groovy scripts.
>
> I've given some pointers [1] about how to integrate the GroovySQL
> stuff, but haven't heard news about it.

yes i read the thread.
i try to follow the development of GroovySQL to know when i could use it
(i'm not abble to help you on that things yet)

on my side ; i have a big project to do and Groovy is essential i think
; to build a so important project.
what a pity that GroovySQL is not ready to use.
Groovy seems to make cocooner-life easier that i hope someone could
continue the integration of it soon.

> I won't have time to work more on this in the near future, unfortunately.

too bad.
i can easyly imagine ; i will wait ;)

> -Bertrand

So finnally ; if nobody have time to make GroovySQL ; how can i use and
mix Groovy for all the non SQL part and use (XSP ? Flow? or what ever)
for the SQL part ?

Regards.
Olivier.