cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio Palumbo" <flavio.palu...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: retrieve user in logout action
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 13:00:37 GMT
Hi Nacho,

thank you for the replay, I tried to follow your cues but I didn't solve
it.

I tried to modify the authentication block samples sitemap as follow :

<map:pipeline>

      <!-- ========================================= -->
      <!-- Logout link which invalidates the session -->
      <!-- ========================================= -->
      <map:match pattern="protected/do-logout">
        <map:act type="auth-protect">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>

          <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/prova.xsp">
           <map:parameter name="ups" value="{request:remoteUser}"/>
          </map:generate>
          <map:serialize/>
          <map:act type="auth-logout"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
        </map:act>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

 and prova.xsp looks like below :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
          xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0">

<page>
 <xsp:logic>System.out.println("prova.xsp"+<util:get-sitemap-parameter name="ups"/>);</xsp:logic>
</page>
</xsp:page>

but in the output of the console I'm not able to find the user ID.

May you help me find where I mistake ?

thanks a lot

Flavio