cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Pb with requestGenerator and POST method
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:59:01 GMT
On 03.05.2004 14:28, BASLE Florent wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've upgrade my Cocoon version from Cocoon 2.1.2 previously to 2.1.5 dev (the one from
last wednesday : cocoon-2.1_20040429041300.tar.gz) and now all my forms using POST submission
and the requestGenerator doesn't work.
> When I serialize just after my "map:generate type=request", I've only the requestHeaders
and nothing beetween my <requestParameters> tags !

> But if I put my form into GET method, it works ! And of course, with my old version (2.1.2)
and POST method , it works too !

> Is there someone who have an explanation ? Because I don't understand the reasons of
not allowing POST method !

Might the last FAQ at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs give
a hint? Don't know if it has changed from 2.1.2 to a recent version.

Joerg