cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Jimenez <n...@ya.com>
Subject Re: Business Logic in Cocoon Applications?
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:56:07 GMT
David Leangen wrote:

>Well said!
>
>I don't mind volunteering myself to draft a Wiki during my spare time.
>
>However, as I mentioned before, I think that we need some type of consensus
>on these issues... even if that means agreeing to disagree.
>

>So, first reach consensus and I'll sum in all up in a Wiki with pleasure.
>
>:-)
>

>Dave

    Mine! Mine!

    The thing is.. who's so cocky as to say that he (she? any
cocoon-girls arround?) is using the best approach?

    I think we should run a debate on which is the "best" way to do
something and once we clarify which way is it, then we can do the wiki.
But we have to try to keep it in practical terms, or the dabate will
take on forever. Sometimes the theoreticaly-best way is not the best way
due to performance, ease of use, etc..

    We could have several different scenarios and the best way to
implement each one.. and maybe as a final page, a guide with some
interesting alternatives that branch from each case...