cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: event.source.parent.getWidget("siblingrepeater").getWidget("widget-in-row-of-repeater")
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 06:53:49 GMT
A cascading-exception is one that is wrapping around another one,
could you scroll down to a line that mentions caused by etc etc

if you don't recognose important sections yourself, then the full stack
trace could be useful, as well some mentioning of which cocoon version
you are running

regards,
-marc=