cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: large xml's in cocoon
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 06:36:53 GMT
Le 26 mai 04, à 20:00, Anna Bikkina a écrit :

> I do not see any out of memory errors. It just results in a blank
> page. Not
> sure what it could be. I will change the java parameters and see how it
> works.

Usually a blank page means some kind of Throwable is not caught, but it
should be visible in either the Cocoon logs, the servlet engine logs or
the console.

You could try removing all log files, restart, run the minimum scenario
that shows the problem, find all log files that were created and
analyze them.

> By the way I am running cocoon in tomcat. So I should be changing java
> paramaters in startup.sh or catalina.sh in tomcat right?

AFAIK yes, but I'm no tomcat expert.

-Bertrand