cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: Problem with losing session context 'authentication' - looking fo r workaround or bugfix
Date Sun, 16 May 2004 08:11:18 GMT
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl dijo:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> I'll answer all questions here, and add the relevant code below (since
> it's
> an enormous lot of code). The "getObject()" function is something I get
> from
> my backend. It goes too far to explain it or to add the code (also a lot).
> I'll add the relevant part of the sitemap and the javascript files,
> although
> the login part is an almost exact copy of the "authentication with flow"
> sample in Cocoon.
>
> [1] = sitemap
<snip/>
> 	<map:pipelines>
> 		<!-- ========================================= -->
> 		<!-- flowAuthenticationHandler configuration   -->
> 		<!-- ========================================= -->
> 		<map:component-configurations>
> 			<authentication-manager>
> 				<handlers>
> 					<handler
> name="flowAuthenticationHandler">
> 						<!-- redirect-to
> uri="cocoon:/login"/>  -->
> 						<!-- above should work, but
> doesn't because of bug in Cocoon 2.1.4-dev (prerelease), haven't checked
> since release -->
> 						<redirect-to
> uri="/properweb/login"/>
> 						<authentication
> uri="cocoon:raw:/authenticate"/>

Change to:

<authentication uri="cocoon:raw://authenticate"/>
(I guess your authentication uri is in the root of your webapp).

> 					</handler>
> 				</handlers>
> 			</authentication-manager>
> 		</map:component-configurations>
>         <map:pipeline>

Tip: Move the internal pipelines this first position. They will be jumped
by all the external requests and internal pipelines will be solved first
when they come in. If not the internal pipelines will be tested against
all the external pipelines matches.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo