cocoon-users mailing list archives

From leon tian <tianyr2...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: the ┬_problem.
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 12:59:09 GMT
hi,

thanks for your advice. but i wanna transform the web pages from the internet and then display
them. there are already "&nbsp" between tags in the web pages. how can i change them to
" "? should i configurate JTidy or XHTML serializer, or any other way?

best regards,

Leon

"John L. Webber" <John.Webber@jentro.com> wrote:
Hi Leon,

Try using " "

John

leon tian wrote:

> hi,
>
> there are always "Â" on the my transformed pages because of
> " ". how can i get rid of them? i use XHTML serializer. any help
> will be most appreciated;)
>

> Leon

> * Yahoo! Messenger*
>
> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! *Download
> Messenger Now*

Jentro Technologies GmbH
John L. Webber, Software Development
Rosenheimer Str. 145e 81671 M├╝nchen
Tel. +49 89 189 169 80 mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
Fax +49 89 189 169 99 http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.