cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Help Pls Zip Archive Serializer
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 13:56:28 GMT
Anand,

I don't know much about zip generator, but you can
only have one generator per pipeline.

HTH,
-Alex

xmlns:zip-archive="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0">

>   <zip-archive:entry name = "a.txt"

src="C:\jboss-3.2.1\server\im\deploy\cocoon.war\mointest\a.txt"/>

> </zip-archive:archive>
>
> How do I combine both the entities to zip an entire
> directory with
> appropriate file names.
>
> I tried something like this, but didn't work.
>
> <map:match pattern="Test.zip">
> 			<map:generate src="content/hello_zip.xml"/>
> 				<map:generate type="directory" src=".">
> 				<map:parameter name="depth" value="5"/>
> 				</map:generate>
> 			<map:serialize type="zip"/>
>    		</map:match>
>
> And it gave an error: -
>
> Generator already set. Cannot set generator
> 'directory' at

file:/C:/jboss-3.2.1/server/im/deploy/cocoon.war/mointest/sitemap.xmap:6