cocoon-users mailing list archives

From BASLE Florent <fbacoc...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Pb with requestGenerator and POST method
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 12:28:39 GMT
Hi all

I've upgrade my Cocoon version from Cocoon 2.1.2 previously to 2.1.5 dev (the one from last
wednesday : cocoon-2.1_20040429041300.tar.gz) and now all my forms using POST submission and
the requestGenerator doesn't work.
When I serialize just after my "map:generate type=request", I've only the requestHeaders and
nothing beetween my <requestParameters> tags !

But if I put my form into GET method, it works ! And of course, with my old version (2.1.2)
and POST method , it works too !

Is there someone who have an explanation ? Because I don't understand the reasons of not allowing
POST method !

Thanks for all

Florent BASLE
Societe Jouve