cocoon-users mailing list archives

From joe_d_willi...@mindspring.com
Subject Portal framework login issue
Date Sat, 08 May 2004 18:47:17 GMT
I succeeded in changing the authentication resource for the 2.1.4 portal framework to use a
table in a MySQL database.

However, another problem appeared. I log in as "guest" and then log out.

Then, I log in as "cocoon" (admin) and get the admin screen (just using the demo content for
now), then log out.

Here is the problem: If I now log in as "guest" (non-admin) again, I get the admin screen
(content).

Repeated logins eventually result in the message: "You are already logged in. Please log out
first or use your current login."

In hopes of getting a clue what is causing this, I built a Cocoon 2.1.5 instance (because
I wanted to see Bertrand's "Supersonic block" if I was going to the trouble of building again)
and tried the portal framework demo.

Same issue.

First, what is causing this? Second, what to do about it?

TIA