cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@soho.club.tw>
Subject Re: Has anyone used Cocoon for chinese language application ?
Date Sat, 29 May 2004 13:24:23 GMT
Ps.I producing them by MS WORD Chinese Version,there's a simple way to transfer the words between
zh_TW and zh_CN
you just need a editor support UTF-8,and one ime can input chinese words.
you can see the cocoon sample for i18n,
I just using the {request:locale} to find the language of user's browser

johnson
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vincent Mahe
  To: johnson@soho.club.tw ; users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Has anyone used Cocoon for chinese language application ?

  Hello,

  It would be very interesting to me if you could send a "light" example of your messages.xml
file ...

  Where you producing simplified chinese or traditional chinese ?

  Are you using a specific charset in the HTML you produce to tell the browser which charset
it must use ? Or in the XSLT you use at the end of your pipeline ...

  Because I can see that on most chinese web site there is the <META http-equiv=Content-Type
content="text/html; charset=gb2312"> meta tag.

  Regards,

  Vincent