cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 09:31:45 GMT
Hi

I installed cocoon by following the instructions at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonDistSetupWin2000 on a
windows 2000 machine.

The cocoon samples file run ok, however when I attempt to access my site
which queries a database I get the error UnnamedSelector:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]

I had this working on my local xp machine but can't get the system
working on the server.

Does anyone know where I should go from here?

Thanks in advance

Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.