cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gunter D'Hondt" <g...@sofico.be>
Subject RE: doing a Cocoon XSL transformation inside java code
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 11:46:22 GMT
Indeed I'm not using flowscript but apples (Cocoon block - sames as
flowscript but in Java code); but as I can read from the javadocs from
PipelineUtil:

Gunter D'Hondt

-----Original Message-----
From: users-return-67706-gudo=sofico.be@cocoon.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-67706-gudo=sofico.be@cocoon.apache.org] On Behalf
Of Joerg Heinicke
Sent: maandag 17 mei 2004 23:14
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: doing a Cocoon XSL transformation inside java code

On 17.05.2004 16:14, Gunter D'Hondt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Inside my apple (Cocoon block) I've got a org.w3c.dom.Document (coming

> from a org.apache.excalibur.source.Source-object) which I'd like to
> transform into another org.w3c.dom.Document using an XSL
> transformation (stylesheet is available thru a Source-object); how can

> I do this with the Cocoon classes?
>
> So something like:

I'm not familiar on this, so I can't help you directly with it. I just
want you to suggest to pass the original document to a pipeline
and get the transformed document back from there. There is a
PipelineUtil.processToDOM(uri, viewData) method:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FOM_Cocoon. But I don't know
exactly how to combine those pieces as you don't use flowscript, do you?

Joerg