cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Hibernate 2.1.3 + cocoon + c3p0 jar hell [repost from dev]
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 18:15:35 GMT
Hello Peter,

Can you be a little bit more specific about your Tomcat configuration?

- Java version?
- Tomcat version?
- What is in the Tomcat endorsed lib?
- How did you handle the jars that are both in Hibernate and in Cocoon but
have different versions (commons-..., etc.)?
- Do you use a recent version of cocoon 2.1.5-cvs?
- Is it a Hibernate *release* version 2.1.3?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I guess most of them are easy to
answer.

Thanks,

Hugo Burm