cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joe D. Williams" <joe_d_willi...@mindspring.com>
Subject Asking again: Portal framework login issue
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 12:53:32 GMT
I succeeded in changing the authentication resource for the 2.1.4 portal
framework to use a table in a MySQL database.

However, another problem appeared. I log in as "guest" and then log out.

Then, I log in as "cocoon" (admin) and get the admin screen (just using the
demo content for now), then log out.

Here is the problem: If I now log in as "guest" (non-admin) again, I get the
admin screen (content).

Repeated logins eventually result in the message: "You are already logged
in. Please log out first or use your current login."

In hopes of getting a clue what is causing this, I built a Cocoon 2.1.5
instance (because I wanted to see Bertrand's "Supersonic block" if I was
going to the trouble of building again) and tried the portal framework demo.

Same issue.

First, what is causing this? Second, what to do about it?

TIA