cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dean West" <dean.w...@petlynx.net>
Subject Cocoon and Internationalization
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 19:55:41 GMT
I have been tasked with internationalization for the company I work for, and
since we already use Cocoon in our current appliction - I am thinking that
the "I18n Transformer" should do the job?

I like the concept of the I18n Transformer because it seperates the
different langues into their own source XML documents... this SEEMS to be
way more efficient than having 1 xml source doc with a plethora of
"xml:lang" tags for each language translation.

Can anyone offer their expertise on this subject (best practices)?  - it
just seems really heavy on the xml engine to have to parse huge xml files
(containing all language translations).

Thanks for help,
DW