cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Askild Aaberg Olsen" <ask...@xangeli.com>
Subject Woody/CForms: Extending bound XML through pipeline
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 13:44:34 GMT
I have a document bound to a form, and whenewer a specific event occurs, I
would like to:
 * pass the bound document to a pipeline
 * transform it
 * redisplay the form again with the transformed document.

This is my current approach to the on-action in the model:

<wd:on-action>
	<javascript>
		form.save(document);
			...somthing that runs the document through the
pipeline...
		form.load(document);
	</javascript>
</wd:on-action>

This approach seems to work, e.g. the document is correctly redisplayed in
the form, but I lack the part running the document through the pipeline.

Any clues or hints, or am I way off here conceptually?

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.4 with flow.js V2.

Askild