cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Rosenberger" <pieperm...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: JXT or XSP?
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 10:21:04 GMT
Hello!

I think in concerns of MVC, the solution Ralph mentioned seems to be the
best. You have a clear seperation between prsentation, controller and
business logic.

The system would look like this:

Presentation:  Plain XHTML or whatever output format you like

Controller     Actions

Modell:        Business Delegate/Business Logic Manager (connected to
database in whatever way)

All controlled in sitemap. As Ralph mentioned, if you put controlling or
logic in flowscript, the sitemap will loose all powerful possibilites it
has.

Regards,

Christian